Here you can have a look at the official Reports and documents, as well as short videos and slides realised during the first mobility in Cordoba, from 4th to 10 th April 2016.
Welcome to PEAK a Programme Erasmus+
Key Action Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good PracticesAction Strategic Partnerships for school education Call 2015
Submission ID 1255340
Activity Code 2015-1-IT02-KA201-015149
Applicant Organisation: Istituto Statale “Albe Steiner” Torino – ITALY
and the Partner Organisations:
- A.N.F.I.S. – Associazione Nazionale dei Formatori Insegnanti Supervisori –ITALY
- ACMOS – Associazione – Turin – ITALY
- Alcántara (Private Training Consultancy Firm. Alcantara Group) SME -SPAIN
- Burgas Free University – BFU – BULGARY
- ITES “L. Einaudi” Verona – ITALY
- Lycée bilingue de langues romanes ” G.S.Rakovski”- BULGARY
- St.Mary’s University College – Belfast –UNITED KINGDOM
- “St. Paul High School” 108 Camlough Road–Bessbrook Newry – BT35 7EE -UK
- USR – Ufficio Scolastico Regionale – Piemonte – ITALY
The PEAK Promoting European Awareness and Key competences project is intended to strengthen the quality of the professional development of teachers involved and to share a reflection on the experimental practices and experience, aimed at creating a community of speech and practices.
The purposes of the project are oriented to promote the development and assessment of teachers key competences in the field of multilingualism and ICT based methodology of teaching & learning. These skills are in the current context the symbol of the difference to feel fully European citizen and to participate in decision making and cultural life of the continent.
In this logic Peak project is a space where different social actors interact, aiming the conscious development of European citizenship of individuals.
It is necessary to encourage and sharing the development of good teaching practices that allow:
● the reduction of the digital divide between European students, as evidenced by both the OECD report of 2013, and the program “Opening Up”;
● teachers awareness about the potential of ICT in relations of the richness and diversity of cultural and educational access to information and social cohesion of their students;
● students training for practical and critical use of digital technologies and the network;
● students training to democratic practices for direct participation in the social life of the country and the institutions within the European Union.
The mobilities are intended to implement the quality of teaching methodological and, communicative skills, and the exchange of experience mainly in the following fields:
● the skills in using information and communications technology (ICT) for education, as programmed by the European Commission through the Action Plan Opening up, in order to encourage innovation and digital skills in schools;
● promoting empowerment, participation and active citizenship, in order to develop among young people a feeling of European identity, based on common values, history and culture.
Stay tuned …